Malaria Elimination Realised through Community focused Interventions (MERCI)
Location(s): Cambodia; Viet Nam; Laos
• Vector Control (Distribution of LLIN to target communities).
• Training of village volunteers (VMWs & MPVs), MMWs, Malaria Corners, MOTs for Integrated Community Case Management.
• Consultation workshop to create MMs IEC/BCC materials and BCC Audiovisual strategies and activities implementation.
• Conducting induction and planning workshop and annual planning and review meeting with program team and program partners in Viet Nam, Cambodia and Laos.
• Venue and service point mapping.
• Linking, and analysis, and visualization of data from multiple sources through the Disease Surveillance and Risk Monitoring (DiSARM) platform.
• Cross border collaboration activities.
• Supervision and ongoing technical support by HPA and Provincial/District health Officers to VMWs, MMWs, MPs, MOTs.